Credits Offset

The following students may apply for credits:

  1. Transfer students, transfer students or freshmen admitted through various admission channels.
  2. Students who have applied for approval to go abroad to study related subject credits during the semester and accept credits for credit in accordance with various regulations.
  3. Those who apply for approval and inter-school elective courses (including summer courses), or take a minor or double major.
  4. In accordance with the laws and regulations, those who take credits for promotion of education and then obtain a degree, but after their Credits Offset, the school should not be less than one-half of the length of study of the school system, and not less than one year.


The rules for student credit deduction are as follows:

  1. Transfer students (groups, degree programs) who are transferred to the second grade, the total number of credits should not exceed the total number of credits that the first-year students should take 50 credits; those who transfer to the third grade should not exceed one, The total number of credits required for the second grade is ninety-four credits. However, reincarnated students may increase the credit points at their discretion.
  2. Transfer students shall follow the provisions of the preceding paragraph, but the credits that have been studied and obtained in this school are not subject to the upper limit of the preceding paragraph. Han Zhuan students may increase the credit points at their discretion.
  3. Credits for graduate students are based on the principle of one-half of the required graduation credits (excluding 論 literary credits). If the total credits for credits exceed this principle, the department must attach relevant review documents and be approved by a special visa After that, it can only be processed, but after the credit, the length of study for master's degree students should not be less than one year, and doctoral students should not be less than two years.
  4. For graduate students within five years of the school, upon re-examination or re-application to enter the original department, the credits of the formal courses studied in the original department will not be subject to the upper limit of credits in the preceding paragraph, and the credits will be deducted by each department. Professional certification and approval.
  5. Those who have applied for approval for pre-study of the master's program during the school's undergraduate program, and have passed the grade and are not within the minimum graduation credits, after enrolling in the master's program, the credits will be deducted for the graduation credits (not including 論Credits) Two-thirds is the upper limit.
  6. The total number of credits for transfer students from the second technical department to the fourth grade is limited to one third of the total number of credits required for the course.
  7. According to the laws and regulations, students who take the credits for the promotion of education before taking the second skill in-service class apply for Credits Offset, and the upper limit is 25 credits.


There is no deduction for the number of credits. After the student enrolls, the credits required for each semester should meet the requirements of the academic rules and course selection methods.


The rules for upgrading the classification after applying for credits in accordance with these Measures are as follows:

  1. Approved credits for up to 35 credits may apply for admission to the second grade, and at least three years of studies.
  2. Approved credits for up to 70 credits may apply to enter the third grade, and at least two years of schooling.
  3. Approved credits of up to 100 credits may apply for enrollment in the fourth grade, and at least one year of study.
  4. Students who transfer to the department (degree program) may be transferred to the grade upon application and cannot be upgraded.
  5. A college graduate is up to the third grade.
  6. Undergraduate students in the university department are the highest grade in the undergraduate program.
  7. Students who are admitted to the newly established department (group, degree program) are not allowed to apply for an upgrade regardless of the number of credits.
  8. An application form for upgrading the rank should be filled out and sent to the Academic Affairs Office after approval by the dean of the department and the dean of the college.
  9. The application for upgrading the grade should be processed in the semester of enrollment, and only once. Those who have been approved to upgrade the classification may not apply for modification or cancellation.


The scope of credits is as follows:

  1. Compulsory credits.
  2. Elective credits.
  3. Credits from the auxiliary department.
  4. Double major (degree) credits.
  5. Credits for courses related to the education program.


The principle of credit deduction is as follows:

  1. Subjects with the same title and content.
  2. If the subject name is different, but the content or nature is similar, the syllabus of the subject should be submitted for review.
  3. Those who fail in the subjects that the original school has taken may not apply for credit. The subjects studied in the first to third grades of four or five junior college students are not eligible for credit.
  4. Students of the Second Technical Department shall not apply for credit for credits of subjects that have been taken by various technical schools.
  5. Each department (institute, group, degree program) may determine that the subject is not deductible due to the circumstances of individual subjects. If deemed necessary, the applicant may be notified to accept the screening test, and those who pass the screening test will be granted credit. The screening test should be completed within weeks after registration.
  6. The credits and exemptions for general education, basic English, physical education, and military training subjects shall be stipulated separately by each review unit.


Comparing the credits of the subjects taken by the original school with the credits of the subjects applied for crediting this school, if there is a difference, the method of counting credits:

  1. Those who use more to deduct less will register with fewer credits after the credit.
  2. Credits from other related courses of the original school must be added to make up the credits of the courses that the school wants to deduct. Those who cannot make up the credits will not be credited. However, military training, physical education and English courses must be determined based on the facts and hours of school courses.


The requirements for credit application and review work are as follows:

  1. The application for credit deduction should be submitted within 兩weeks after registration for the first semester after obtaining the qualification for credit deduction. The application form for credit deduction should be sent to each department for processing. Overdue credits will not be accepted.
  2. The credits for transfer students are limited to 度 once in the current school year, except for newly opened courses. However, the credit limit of Article 3 cannot be exceeded.
  3. The faculty and mandatory requirements of each department, elective subjects and free credits are reviewed by each department.
  4. The general education courses of common subjects are reviewed by the General Education Center, basic English is reviewed by the International Language Center, military training subjects are reviewed by the military training room, and physical education subjects are reviewed by the physical education room.
  5. In the credit application form, the name of the course taken by the original school should match the name of the course in the original school's transcript.
  6. Credit credits are finally reviewed by the Registration Section of the Academic Affairs Office and registered in the 歷year transcript, and indicate "Approved credits for credits".

    From the second semester of the 99th semester to the Ministry of Education’s accredited roster 列 for short-term training (exchange) in universities and colleges in mainland China, and credits for passing subjects that have been taken in overseas universities and colleges that meet the requirements of the Ministry of Education, these rules may apply. Relevant regulations may give credits.

    This method is adopted by the Academic Affairs Conference, and will be implemented after approval by the principal, and reported to the Ministry of Education for future reference. The same applies when revised.